- We help you set up your online questionnaire based on the skills you want to audit
- You give us the email addresses of your employee cohort
- Participants get an email with a personalised link to complete the online questionnaire
- Once all the participants have completed the questionnaire, we compile your results and send you the report
- You can inspect the results yourself using our online tool
Each participant is sent a unique web link by email which they can use to launch the online questionnaire.
Question sets are separated by theme (e.g. project management) and the semantic anchors are provided. A participant must rate each skill based on the relevance it has to their job and their perceived proficiency.
Individual online reports are created based on our analysis of answers.
A full breakdown of the results is provided alongside a training recommendation for each skill.
Based on the gap between relevancy and proficiency for highly relevant skills, skill requirements are prioritised and displayed per individual.
Understand Company-Wide Capabilities
A composite view of the audit is available to view at any time, as results are submitted.
This is a powerful way of identifying gaps between team members who require the same skill sets or as an organisation as a whole.